Wednesday 7 October 2009

Affordable vintage fashion fair

The affordable vintage fashion fair hits the streets of London again on October 25th. I can't wait! Lots of vintage goodies and another chance to sample the yummy delights of the Lady Luck Rules OK Pop Up Tea Shoppe! I'm also taking my Fabric Nation stall there, featuring vintage fabric bags, hair slides, brooches and purses. There will be over 50 STALLS OF THE FINEST SELECTION OF AFFORDABLE VINTAGE FASHION, ACCESSORIES AND HOMEWARE in collaboration with http://www.ragandbow.com/ as well as...
HANDMADE AND RE-WORKED FASHION
DESIGNER VINTAGE LABELS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
KILO STALL – FILL A BAG AND PAY BY WEIGHT
LADY LUCK’S POP UP TEA SHOPPE
TRAID RE-MADE SALE & ‘CREATE YOUR OWN’ WORKSHOP
WAH NAILS POP UP NAIL BAR – AS SEEN IN GRAZIA

Scrutton Street is located just off Great Eastern Street, 3mins from Old Street Tube and a mere skip from Liverpool Street.

The Affordable Vintage Fair
Sunday the 25th of October
12:00-17:00
Sustainable Studios
65-71 Scrutton Street
Old Street
London EC2A 4PJ

3 comments:

Silky Prudence said...

I'm going to try my bestest to get there!! OH and I have been planning on heading over to Spitalfields and Brick Lane one weekend soon so I think I may be able to persuade him to stop off for a browse. I'll come and say hello xx

Fabric Nation said...

lovely! look forward to meeting you!

Hatastic! said...

I shall be there with my revamped stall...looking forward to seeing you again!

xxx