Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pebble and Dash

Just packed up these lovelies for Pebble and Dash, a new shop opening in Herne Bay. We had a lovely afternoon meeting the Pebble and Dash team at the Points of the Compass show and wish them lots of luck with their lovely seasidey project. I've included a few special Kent Purses in the parcel, so if you hurry, you might be able to snap one up.  Check their blog for details of when the shop pops up later in August. 




And next on my list, is more of these Devon Postcard Purses for the lovely Katie at What Katie Did....



1 comment:

lemonade kitty said...

Love, love, love the purses!! What a brilliant idea I love it that you've turned forgotten items into something useable. I'm your newest follower and I'm looking forward to your posts, Lucey x