Thursday 19 February 2009

Handm@de Craft Fair Cambridge 4th April


Really pleased to have just heard I will be at the Handmade Craft Fair in Cambridge Guildhall on 4th April. I'm looking forward to meeting the other 40 or so designers and crafters as well as a jaunt to Cambridge. I read about their last event in Oxford, it looked really successful and good fun. As well as a stunning array of crafts, there will also be goodie bags for the first 200 visitors featuring samples and gifts from the stall holders as well as other folksy and etsy sellers. A local charity, the Blue Cross animal adoption charity which rehomes cats and rabbits will also be there raffling off handmade prizes, donated by the stallholders. I'll be entering one of my handmade dogs into the raffle. Can't wait. I'll also be at the Makey do in Kent on July 11th, details to follow!

2 comments:

Deravelled Gem said...

Hi! I found you through Folksy and thought I'd pop by and say hi. Your blog is lovely, full of wonderful stuff. I've added you to my blogroll. :)

Gemma x x

Fabric Nation said...

Thanks Gemma! Glad you liked it. Just had a quick peek at yours (meant to be making some soup!) and the folksy shop, which looks great. Look forward to hearing how your folksy adventures go!